Garden Trading Southbank Up and Down Light- Polymer Concrete
- More Information
Inspired by the iconic Southbank Centre in London, this Polymer Concrete fitting would blend in beautifully in both stone houses and contemporary apartments. The Southbank Up and Down Light is simple and understated in style and we’ve kept the material completely raw and unpolished allowing the natural markings and shapes to show through.
Designed with two GU10 fittings the light can be spaced evenly around the exterior of the home or beside a doorway offering the perfect expanse of light both upwards and downwards. It’s IP44 rated for outdoor use making it completely weatherproof.
- Dimensions: H18 x W7.5 x D11cm
- Crafted in Polymer Concrete
- IP44 rated for outdoor and bathroom use
- CE approved
- Class 1 Construction (Earthed)
- Motion-sensor compatible (not supplied)
- Requires 2x GU10 bulbs (not included)
- Max wattage: Eco Halogen 28-35W or LED 6.5W
- Due to the natural material, shades can differ from the above images
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!