Garden Trading Southbank Canopy Wall Light- Polymer Concrete
- More Information
The mix of industrial materials make the Southbank Canopy Wall Light a striking choice for your exterior. Crafted with a Polymer Concrete shade and back plate, the material has been left raw and unpolished leaving the natural markings visible. The water pipe style Satin Nickel arm marries the fitting together beautifully and gives you a unique alternative to standard steel lighting.
The fitting is designed with a GLS E27 lamp holder which is encased by a glass shade, ensuring the bulb is kept safe from the elements. The Southbank Canopy Wall Light is inspired by the Europe's biggest centre of the Arts, and uses industrial elements for use in a range of outdoor spaces, from modern apartment buildings to countryside homes. We think this outdoor wall light with its tones of brown and grey would be a lovely choice when updating your space.
- - Shade: Diameter 28.5cm
- - Back Plate: Diameter 9.5cm
- - Full depth: 35.5cm
- - Arm depth: 18cm
- Light is fixed in position
- Crafted in Polymer Concrete and Satin Nickel
- IP44 rated for outdoor and bathroom use
- CE approved
- Class 1 Construction (Earthed)
- Motion-sensor compatible (not supplied)
- Requires 1x E27 bulb (not included)
- Max wattage: Eco Halogen 45-55W or LED 10W
- Please ensure the glass shade is not screwed too tight as this may cause the glass to crack under pressure
- Due to the natural material, shades can differ from the above images
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!